Children's Trust of Alachua County Data Collection
Programs receiving services from the Children's Trust of Alachua County (CTAC) are asked to and complete a for employees participating in those services (e.g., BLI training, coaching, etc.). Employees added to the Roster will receive an email guiding them to confirm employment and create a Personal Account.
- Expedites receipt of future CTAC services and supports administered by the Children's Forum.
- Offers secure centralized location for maintaining staff employment and education information.
- Personalized training and support available from Registry staff.
Data security is our highest priority. Data are housed in a secure centralized database for child care programs to maintain and access employment and other data for their staff.
Documents to Gather for Data Submission
- Program's DCF license number
- Business license name under which the program operates (sunbiz.org)
- Contact information for the owner listed on the business license (sunbiz.org)
- Contact information for the DCF Director of Record
- Scan of the DCF Director of Record's most recent pay stub or pay stub affidavit for verification purposes (form found at Create Business Account tab of the CF Portal).
- Scan of Director of Record’s identification document for verification purposes (Florida Driver's License, Florida ID card, Passport, or Military ID)
- First and last name
- Email address
- Date hired
- Hourly rate of pay
- Paystub (scanned PDF)
- Numbers of Hours worked per week
- Position title
- Age groups taught (if relevant)
- Account Agreement (scanned PDF) received by email from RegistryPortal@thechildrensforum.com
- Employment information (confirmation, benefits received)
- First and Last Name
- Contact information
- Race and ethnicity
- Languages spoken
- Birth country