Program Access Request
Request access to information about a child care program
If you are the authorized representative of a child care program with an active license from the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF), you can establish and request access to a Business Account for that program. The "authorized representative" for a program's Business Account must be the Director listed on the child care site's official license (Director of Record) as found on DCF's Childcare Administration, Regulation & Enforcement System (CARES) website. The Children's Forum will only grant access to and communicate with this authorized representative about the Business Account.
Accurate and complete information is required for approval of and continued access to a Business Account.
You will need copies of the following to complete this access request:
- the program's DCF license
- the business license under which the program operates
- contact information for the owner listed on the business license
- contact information for the Director of Record listed on the DCF license
- scan of the Director of Record's most recent pay stub and driver's license (PDF documents ONLY).