T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Scholarship Online Application
It takes about 15 minutes to complete the T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Application, but you have the option to save your application and come back later to finish.
You will need to create and login to your Children's Forum Portal account and gather the following materials or information in order to complete the application:
- Personal email address**.
- DCF transcript
- Copies of ECE certificates and/or college transcripts
- Email address for the child care program where you are employed
- License number (or employer's Federal ID number) of the program where you are employed
- For public school employees, provide license number or zip code of the school where you are employed
- NAEYC accreditation status of child care program where you are employed
- Number of children enrolled in program, and number for which program is licensed
- School or training organization you wish to attend. Check the ECE Education Directory for options available to you.
- Many scholarship models require your employer to sponsor you. Speak to your employer about T.E.A.C.H. before you apply.
2807 Remington Green Circle
Tallahassee, FL 32308
Toll Free (877) FL-TEACH [358-3224]
Visit teach-fl.com for more information