T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Scholarship Online Application
It takes about 15 minutes to complete the T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Application. You have the option to save your application and come back later to finish.
You will need to create and login to your Children's Forum Portal account. Please gather the following materials or information in order to complete the application:
- Email address used to create your personal portal account.
- Proof of Florida residency
- Proof of high school diploma (regionally accredited) or GED
- DCF transcript printed within 90 days
- Copies of ECE certificates and/or college transcripts
- Email address for the child care program where you are employed
- DCF License number of the program where you are employed
- School or training program you wish to attend. Check the ECE Education Directory for options available to you.
- Many scholarship models require your employer to sponsor you and verify employment. Sponsoring employers must create and utilize a Business Account on this website to provide this necessary information. Speak to your employer about T.E.A.C.H. before you apply.
1211 Governors Square Blvd., Suite 200
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Toll Free (877) FL-TEACH [358-3224]
Visit teach-fl.com for more information