Thrive by 5 Initiative
A Children's Trust initiative coordinating a continuum of service supports to support young children's physical, cognitive, social and emotional readiness for starting school
Early Learning educational scholarships are funded by The Children's Trust to raise program quality and educational levels of early care and education programs and practitioners in Miami-Dade County. For more information about the Early Learning initiative, visit www.miamiqualitycounts.org.
Early Learning Scholarship eligibility, terms, and conditions:
- Must participate in the Early Learning Professional Development Registry, which houses education and training information.
- Must present proof of current employment (minimum of 20 hours per week) in a Early Learning program in Miami-Dade County.
- Must work directly with children or provide support services to early learning programs.
- Must establish and implement an Individualized Professional Development Plan with the support of a Quality Improvement Specialist.
- Must agree to the Early Learning educational scholarship policies and provide all required documentation.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted in writing and approved prior to the start of the education or training.
- Successful completion of coursework/training is required to maintain eligibility for Early Learning scholarships.