Early Childhood Educator INCENTIVE$ Florida
Improving quality by reducing turnover
To be eligible for INCENTIVE$, you must work at a child care facility in one of these counties:
You will need to create and login to your Children's Forum Portal account before applying. Please gather the following materials or information to complete the application:
- Email address used to create your personal portal account.
- You must have an account on this website. If you do not, you can Create Personal Account.
- After you have created the account you will receive a confirmation email with a link to create your password and login
- Once logged in open the My Profile tab complete your demographics and contact info.
- In the My INCENTIVE$ tab the upload the required Education documents:
- DFC transcript printed within 90 days
- FL Staff Credential or National CDA
- College unofficial transcripts. Formal education must be regionally accredited.
- Foreign education requires an evaluation
- Once you have uploaded your education documents, scroll down to complete the application.
- You will need the name, email address, and DCF license number for the childcare program where you work. If your director or owner tells you they do not have a DCF license number, please contact our office.
- The INCENTIVE$ program requires your employer to verify your employment. Employers must create a Business Account on this website to provide necessary information. Speak to your employer about INCENTIVE$ before you apply.
- Your director will need to upload your most recent paystub when they confirm your employment.
Toll Free (877) 352-4453
Fax (877) 415-5169
1211 Governors Square Blvd., Suite 200
Tallahassee, FL 32301
for more information