Supporting Staff Member
Trainers, consultants, advocates, and others who work to better the early care field.
Supporting Members work as trainers, instructors, consultants, agency personnel, association staff, advocates, administrators, etc on behalf of young children in the field of early care and education/school-age care.
By enrolling as a Supporting Member, you will be fulfilling your responsibility to serve as an active member of your profession. Add your voice to our efforts to help set the standard for high quality education and care for all children.
All Children's Forum members receive the following benefits:
- Fulfillment of membership requirements for credential renewals
- Membership card and certificate
- Discounts on professional development, training, and classroom supplies through our partner organizations
- Issues of Florida's Child, our quarterly e-newsletter
- E-mail notifications of legislative issues and other topics affecting the field
- Recognition in the Forum's annual report and newsletter as an active member and supporter
- Advocacy to legislators and business leaders on the important work you do for young children